Getting a tattoo done is surely one of the latest things in the world of fashion and art. However, tattoos are something which is dynamic in nature, due to which people wish to change or remove it at some point in their lives. The problem occurs with permanently inked tattoos that are difficult or nearly impossible to remove. This is the reason for the growing need of tattoo removal in Dubai through laser treatments.
Laser treatment for tattoo removal in Dubai has seen a great improvement in popularity amongst men and women across different age groups. Lasers are known to be one of the most effective, risk-free and cost-effective options to get tattoos removed easily and quickly. Also, newer and better laser advancements for tattoo removal in Dubai has encourage more and more people to look forward to removing tattoos using laser as it promises great results in a short span of time.
There are a lot of better and advanced laser techniques for tattoo removal in Dubai that are being introduced every now and then. This is the reason for the changing phase of laser tattoo removal techniques over the years. A lot of clinics and skincare specialists recommend laser treatments to remove tattoo as it is considered to be the best for promising and risk-free results.
How laser treatments work to remove tattoo?
- The high-intensity beam light of the lasers helps in breaking down the color pigments of the tattoo, which eventually eliminates their existence from our skin.
- Laser treatment is a painless way of tattoo removal in Dubai and around the world that carries minimal risks and guarantees great and quick results.
- Depending on the tattoo pigment colors, different laser wavelengths are used to treat or remove the same.
- Ideally, black tattoo pigments are the easiest and quickest to remove as they absorb all laser wavelengths.
The benefits of laser tattoo removal techniques:
- The laser treatment for tattoo removal works for everyone, irrespective of skin types, textures and colors. The universal applicability of laser tattoo removal treatments is why they are a favorite option amongst many people.
- The laser beam lights can be adjusted as per an individual patient's requirement, which makes them an ideal tattoo removal technique today. Each tattoo is unique, and to match and target the uniqueness of different tattoos, laser treatments can be tailored and customized as per a patient's need, requirement and suitability.
- Patients who have previously undergone a laser treatment for tattoo removal can go for repeated sessions without having a second doubt.
- As long as there has been mot much scarring as a result of previously treating or removing tattoos, laser treatments work effectively well in removing all types and color pigments of tattoos.
How safe is laser tattoo removal treatment?
- Compared to other tattoo removal treatments such as dermabrasion, excision, or salabrasion, laser treatment is comparatively more effective and less risky than any other method.
- Laser treatments are painless, and give out better and quicker results easily.
- Also, lasers have the ability to target selective color pigments of the tattoo, which makes this specific method a popular one for tattoo removal in Dubai and elsewhere.
The possible side effects of laser tattoo removal method:
Although laser tattoo removal technique does not create any long-term risks for patients, but is does carry some short-term side effects. The minor risks again depend from individual to individual and exist for a very short time as well, and are treatable too. The following are some of the common side-effects that you might face post a laser tattoo removal treatment:
- There is a slight chance of scarring. Although the chances of permanent scarring are very minimal, it cannot be ruled out completely as a possible side-effect of this treatment.
- Your complete tattoo might not get removed as laser wavelengths differ and work well for different color pigments. There are chances that some color pigments here and there could be left out.
- Hyopigmentation is one of the most common side effects of this treatment, where the skin that has been treated on turns paler in color than the surrounding skin. Patients are also known to suffer from hyperpigmentation as a side effect, where the treated skin turns darker than the skin surrounding that area.
To take the best advantage of the laser technique for tattoo removal in Dubai, it is imperative that you find a reputed doctor or clinic that can advise you with the best and most suitable treatment. Get recommendations from friends or family members for good and recognized skincare clinics that can help you with a comprehensive treatment for tattoo removal in Dubai. Always ensure that you only consult specialized dermatologists or cosmetic surgeons so that you get the best tattoo removal solutions and get the required attention and care in order to receive the best results.
Wellbeing Medical Centre is one of the leading medical spas and skincare clinics that provide the best treatments for tattoo removal in Dubai, along with providing cost-effective treatments for other skincare problems to patients.