Desloratadine is a main component in this drug which is used to treat allergies in patients. It is used often to treat skin rash, skin itching, major reactions. It is prolonged term tricyclic histamine opposed to particular H1-receptor histamine antagonist activity. Receptor binding data indicate that at a concentration of 2-3 ng/ml, it shows significant interaction with the human histamine H1-receptor. It inhibited histamine release from human mast cells in vitro.
- It is usually being taken once a day with a meal preferred in the morning time.
- While having it do not crush tablet.
- For the better results swallow the tablet in a glass of water.
- If you mistakenly consumed more than required quantity of the medicine within a short of time, it may result in overdose.
- The common symptoms of this are uneven heart beat, difficulty in breathing, extreme confusion, diarrhea, vomiting, skin rashes.
- If you have allergy of ingredients in it.
- To be safer sides do undergo an allergy test before beginning your dosage.
- If you have any liver diseases then stay away from this medicine.
- If you have medical condition like kidney failure or severe kidney problems then consumption of this could worsen the problem.
- If you are pregnant or plan to conceive in near future, do inform your doctor.
- Do not take medicine along with other antihistamine tablets because it may cause other problems in the body and weaken the immune system.
- Facial or body swelling,
- Severe side effects,
- Rapid change in heart beat,
- Fast beating of the heart and palpitations,
- Mouth Dryness,
- Severe muscle pain,
- Extreme drowsiness,
- Extreme fatigue,
If these side effects decrease a few hours after initially beginning the course then there is usually no need for medical help. Sometimes, side effects are the body’s way of getting used to the ingredients in the drug. Common side effects of the drug include different kinds of allergic reactions like
Store room temperature, away from sun light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.
Hi everyone, this is Martin Adam from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in Onlinegenericpills.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Cytotec, Abortion Kit sale Online UK, Caverta, Penegra, Purchase Tretinoin Cream Online UK, Mycomune, etc.