Herbal remedies for tinnitus are particularly pleasant to drink, they tend to have little or no side effects and can be adapted to your type of tinnitus. If you have tried traditional remedies such as prescription drug tinnitus, masks or even surgery and found less than desirable results, then you may be pleasantly surprised by the results obtained with herbal remedies.
I understand that treatments herbal can be confusing at first, and this can be a barrier to try. That's why I'm explaining in detail five homeopathic medicinal herbs that have proven their value to cure tinnitus and share when each is used.
Herbal Remedies for Tinnitus Relief
1. Sulphuratum Carbonic. This can be used if your tinnitus sounds like a roar. Consider this, if you also experience a tingling sensation or your ears feel like they are clogged.
2. Salicylic acid. This resource can be used if there is a loud roar or tone, as well as hearing loss and / or vertigo (dizziness). If tinnitus is associated with the flu, Meier's disease or have a tendency to take a lot of aspirin, you may want to work with this resource.
3. Chinned sylph. If you experience more of a buzz hissing, ringing or roaring sound that is so strong that it interferes with normal daily activities, and then considers this herb. This can also be very useful if you have chills or dizziness, which tend to amplify tinnitus.
4. Iodated Kali. If the tinnitus can be described as a buzz and no other symptoms, then consider iodated Kali.
5. Aurum. This herb can be used if the tinnitus is accompanied by hypertension and / or depression.
Lisa Beverley writes highly informative and researched articles for end consumers about a variety of health care topics including remedies, nutritional supplements, Herbal Remedies, Slimming, weight loss products, bodybuilding supplements and diet tips.